PLEASE NOTE: MULTIPLE PROMOTIONS/OFFERS CANNOT BE USED WHEN PURCHASING DISCOUNTED GOODS.
OCCASIONALLY, GOODS MAY SELL OUT PRIOR TO THE PROCESSING AND DISPATCH OF ORDERS. IN SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES WARRIORS WORLD WILL OFFER AN ALTERNATIVE OR FULL REFUND.
WARRIORS WORLD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDERS WHERE IT DEEMS THERE COULD BE ISSUES WITH DELIVERY ADDRESSES, PAYMENT DETAILS OR ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES.
- The information that is made available on this website is intended for general information purposes only and is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of any kind. Neither we, nor any of our associated companies accepts any liability for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained on this website.
- This website is owned by Wigan Rugby League Club Limited ('Wigan Warriors') and is protected by copyright and database rights. You acknowledge that all trade marks (registered or unregistered) used in providing this service shall remain the property of Wigan Warriors at all times.
- You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on this website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal, provided that you do not delete any copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit the contents of this website without our prior written consent.
- We may make improvements or changes to the products, services and prices detailed on this website at any time without notice.
- Whilst we retain the right to establish any hypertext links* between this website and any third party website at our discretion, you agree that you will not create any hypertext links or deep links** between this website site and any third party site without our express written consent.
- If you choose to use such a link as detailed in Clause 6 then you will leave this website. Once you leave this website, whether or not you realise that you are leaving, we are no longer in anyway responsible for the material on the other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, costs, injury of financial loss of any kind.
- You must not disclose to or allow any other person to use your username and password.
- If you lose, forget or misplace your user name and/or password then we are under no obligation to reissue you with this information, however we reserve the right to charge an administration fee should we reissue you with this information.
- You agree that you will not use this website to:
- Commit or encourage any criminal offence, including but not limited to harming a minor in any way and stalking or harassing another
- Send or receive any material which is offensive, or which maybe abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights. In the event we believe any material falls within any or all of these categories we shall be entitled to remove it
- Collect or store personal data about other users or members of Club staff
- Insert or knowingly recklessly transmit or distribute a virus, worm, trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of or impair the functionality of this website
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit or post links to any content that facilitates hacking
- Hack into any aspect of this website
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit links to any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party
- Circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of this website
- Cause annoyance to other people accessing this website
- Send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as 'spam', 'junk mail', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes' or any other form of solicitation by email, in the chat room or by any other electronic means
- Send e-mail or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities
- Permit any third party to do any of the above
- Any feedback or comments supplied by you shall be deemed to be non-confidential. We shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
- If you win any of the competitions on this website, you grant us a right to use and publish your proper name and county of residence on-line, in print and in any other media in connection with this website.
- While we try and ensure that all information on this website is accurate and up to date, errors may occur and we accept no liability for such errors. If we discover an error we will amend the website as soon as reasonably possible.
- We neither warrant nor represent that your use of this website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used by you in connection with this website and will not make a claim against Wigan Warriors for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of such materials.
- We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
- Wigan Warriors reserves the right to refuse access to this website or any component of it. Wigan Warriors may at any time, at the discretion of the site's management, refuse access to certain areas of this website to any individual it chooses — this refusal of access may take whatever form the management deem suitable.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If you have any queries regarding this website or the information contained on it, please contact the website administrator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site is controlled and operated by Wigan Warriors from the United Kingdom. Wigan Warriors makes no representations that materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No material from this website may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to UK exporting restrictions/legal or socio-economic sanctions.
Telephone: 01942 774000
Post: The Data Manager, Wigan Warriors, The DW Stadium, Wigan, WN5 0UH
© Wigan Rugby League Club Limited, September 2009
*Hypertext links are a means by which visitors can skip from one website to another or from one page to another within the same site.
**A deep link is like a hypertext link but takes the visitors into the website bypassing the homepage on the third party website.